Slack is a messaging app for business that connects people to the information they need and assists collaboration in teams.
Types of use
Indicative use in the classroom
· A slack dashboard may have multiple channels
· Students engage in different discussions in the channels
· Students can exchange files
· Students can plan meetings and tasks
· Slack may integrate multiple applications-tools such as TO-DO-LIST, polls, forms, etc.
Free plan for basic features
Paid plans for features like team meeting, access to full message history etc
Type of tool
(Platform, digital tool)