todoist is a To Do List application that allows the user to record his/her forthcoming or ongoing tasks and monitor their completion. It offers the possibility of assigning priority levels to different tasks, sharing tasks and task lists with other users, monitoring the progress of tasks through easy-to-read graphs while able to be integrated or linked with other tools/apps (e.g., google calendar, Dropbox, etc.).
Types of use
Indicative use in the classroom
· By teachers: to assign tasks to their students
· By students: for team work to plan for a project/assignment/presentation
· By individual students: self-organising and/or self-regulated learning.
· Free access: limited active projects, limited storage
· Paid plans: more active projects, more storage, extra features