The ETRe – Empowering schools’ transition readiness to a distance/hybrid learning model enhanced by cloud technology tools is an ERASMUS+ KA2 Partnerships for Digital Education Readiness project that started in April 2021 and is scheduled to complete its activities in March 2023.
The project partners are:
The ETRe project aims to:
- create a framework of digital competences and a set of characteristics that a digital tools repository, used in an educational context, should have,
- explore the importance and the add-on value of the available open-source tools (cloud: communication, collaboration, storage, planning, etc.) in cases where there is a specific educational or technical need or cases where tools are able to work in parallel, integrated into a common collaborative platform.
- empower the educators’ community by offering a set of easy-to-read tools information and comparison infographics to assist them in choosing the correct kind of tool
- develop a guide on how to adapt the suggested framework within a classroom that has to implement a distance or hybrid learning model
- develop a distance/hybrid learning certification process for a school organisation to set a standard for schools that wish to achieve an adequate level of readiness.
by developing during its implementation the following results:
Follow the project’s progress through the ETRe Project FB page.