Microsoft Teams is a proprietary business communication platform developed by Microsoft, as part of the Microsoft 365 family of products.
Types of use
Indicative use in the classroom
· Students may be assigned to different teams
· Engage in different discussions in different teams
· Exchange of files
· Planning of meetings
· Teams is able to integrate multiple applications-tools by Microsoft such as outlook, SharePoint, calendar, tasks, forms, etc. and further feature such as on-line and synchronous content and document editing.
· A1 plan: Microsoft’s basic, free Microsoft 365 Education plan
· A3 plan: Desktop versions of all the core Microsoft productivity apps, available for up to five Macs and/or PCs per user and up to five mobile devices per user, plus access to additional apps like Access, Publisher and more
· A5 plan: All tools from A3 plan, plus Microsoft BI.